The folks at Supercell have revealed the prominent strategy game, Clash of Clans on the Android platform! The game, already available on iOS, encourages players to create their village, train their team and battle with other players online.
Clash of Clans is a very popular title, which is an impressive blend of strategy and killing-paced combat system. Here players are required to build up their own city, research new technology, train their armies and battle out with other competitors. The game features both single and multi-player modes.
Android version offers the following features:
- Form your village into an unbeatable fortress.
- Ability to join other players to form an absolute Clan.
- You can battle with players across the world and grab their Victory Points.
- Features 14 different units with several levels of upgrades.
- Shield your village with different things like Bombs, Cannons, Walls, Traps, Mortars and Towers.
- Battle against the dynamic Goblin King in an awe-inspiring epic campaign.
If you already have a Clash of Clans account, you can just sign in and bring over your game progress from an iOS device.
Clash of Clans is now available in the Google Play Store for Android users. You can grab it for free and it works with devices running on Android 4.0.3 and above.
Clash of Clans download link for Android (free)