Cycling is a wholesome and thrilling activity in itself, but if you happen to have an Android tablet or smartphone, there are a number of Cycling apps or Biking Apps for download on the Play Store which can enrich and enhance your experience. Many of these are free, while there are some paid premium apps which provide a range of functions. These Android Apps can do a number of things from monitoring your body while cycling to providing and mapping routes and calculating distances and speeds. These apps can satisfy all biking and cycling needs, from Mountain biking to Street cycling.
Have a better Cycling Experience with cycling apps
- Calculate distance traveled, speed, calories burnt, time elapsed and elevation from sea level.
- Built-in GPS functionality in most cycling apps can help you map your current location, provide alternate routes, save preferred routes for future use and guide you back if you become lost.
- Set goals for yourself, compare stats with other cyclist, compete in leaderboards and earn achievements.
- Measure your cadence, or the number of revolutions per minute you make with your pedals, so that you don’t overstrain or hurt yourself.
- Get suggestions for gear and buy gear or bikes directly.
Endomondo Running Cycling Walk
Strava Running and Cycling GPS
Runtastic Road Bike GPS App
Map My Ride GPS Cycling Riding
Runtastic Mountain Bike GPS
Move! Bike Computer
exclo GPS Cycling bicycle
Ride with GPS – Bike Computer