Notegraphy has released its Instagram-inspired editing app on the Play Store for Android users. This app, which was formerly available only on Web and iOS, allows users to create notes with awe-inspiring typography.
Similar to the iOS and Web editions, Android version also allows users to browse and apply a wide range of unique templates, known as Styles. They are all entirely different and provide 3 color variations to deliberate over. As the Instagram, this app also displays them in a horizontal carousel and enables you to preview the design prior to finalizing your note.
Android app includes the following features:
- More than 30 curated collections from around the world’s top-notch graphic designers.
- Support for automatic formatting.
- Ability to share content to Twitter and Facebook. Tumblr and Instagram will also be added soon.
- Ability to save your content locally and export them through Email and WhatsApp.
- Support for creating personal and customized gallery.
- Browse through the best notes created by other users.
Android users can download the Notegraphy app right from the link provided below. The app is compatible with devices that run on Android version 4.0.3 and above.
Notegraphy download link for Android (free)