Nvidia has unleashed an update to its TegraZone app, bringing it to version 2.9. The latest version of the app is now compatible with all the non-Tegra Android devices alongside the devices powered by a Tegra processor.
First up, the update brings support for Google Play Game Services, which allows you to connect and compete with your buddies, and provides achievements for just downloading the games, posting reviews and ratings, and spreading out the word about games featured in the TegraZone.
The latest version also brings the ability to track your collection of games across all your devices. Moreover, the app also integrates with Google+, allowing you to log in to your Google+ account to have a more personalized experience.
Furthermore, the update also includes the following features:
- Features shortcut sharing icons that makes it much easier to share through your desired social networking site.
- Highlighting special interest collection of games by publisher, feature, or genre.
- Dynamic loading of more content when you scroll down through the games lists as well as news.
- Upgraded support for Nvidia Shield controls and Android HID controllers for micro-consoles and set-top boxes.
- You can now view archived new items.
Android users can download the latest version of Nvidia TegraZone app from the link given below. The app is compatible with devices that run on Android version 2.2 and above.
Nvidia TegraZone download link for Android (free)