The renowned photography app, Polamatic has finally launched on Android platform! Though the app had initially released on the iOS platform in May 2012, the Android version consists of more features than iOS version.
The app lets users to add 1 of 36 impressive photo frames in the Polaroid Classic Border Logo pattern. You can add these frames to either already existing images in your gallery or the recently captured images. In addition to the photo frames, there are also 20 filters to choose from and 24 different fonts to add text to the images.
Finished polaroids can be sent through email, save to your phone, or share on the social sites like Instagram, Twitter and so on.
You can capture snaps directly from the app and can control the camera settings including grid and flash.
- An easy-to-use app with an intuitive interface.
- Includes 36 frames in the Polaroid Classic Border format.
- Provides 20 different photo effects to create innovative images.
- Ability to share through social networks like Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook or email.
- High-quality resolution output.
Android users can download the app from Google Play Store for $0.99. This app is compatible with devices that run on Android version 2.3.3 and above.