TransferWise, a popular London-based money transfer service that aims to make transferring money abroad inexpensive, quick and easy, has officially rolled out an app for Android users.
In essence, TransferWise is a smart peer-to-peer service that bypasses bank fees and allows users to transfer their money straightaway to other users in other countries. The service has previously had an app for Android, but it was just a shortcut to its website counterpart and it was not having native functionality.
Now the recent one is a native Android app that comes 6 months after the service had unveiled an iPhone version through Apple App Store.
Android version includes the following features:
- Ability to transfer money abroad at the lowest possible cost
- Service is 90% cheaper than your bank
- The app doesn’t have any hidden fees or horrible surprises
- Offers a quicker way to send money abroad
- Ability to send money using your debit card
Android users can download TransferWise Money Transfer app right from the link provided below. The app is compatible with devices that run on Android version 2.2 and above.
TransferWise Money Transfer download link for Android (free)