The nifty video collaborative service, JumpCam has released its very first Android version today! JumpCam, the app which is already available on iOS, allows users to create videos and ask videos from their buddies to collate a well-rounded collection of any particular event.
The app allows family and friends to compose videos together. Everyone in the group can be able to donate a clip to the final video. Users can make up a movie with up to 30 individual clips of 10-sec (in duration) each. You can ask your buddies, team members, or general public to contribute their clips in order to complete your movie.
Android version brings the following features:
- Ability to share your group video with just a click: SMS, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
- Bring multiple video clips instantly from your gallery.
- Features unique filters like Projector and Vintage.
- You can edit the order of your clips, apply filters and add music from the app.
- You can add your own desired music or choose from a range of free soundtracks within the app.
- Choose who can view and add their clips to your videos.
- Support for rear and front camera.
- Full featured web access at the official jumpcam.com.
Download this smart JumpCam app from the link given below. The app is compatible with devices powered by Android 4.0.3 and above.
JumpCam download link for Android (free)