A new game called Castle Doombad has recently been dropped on Apple App Store. It’s a reverse tower defense style game where you play the role of a bad guy who’s fending off the heroes from saving the princess from you.
Play the role of an evil-doer who has kidnapped the princess. Your castle gains power with her screams and your goal is to defend your tower from an attack of hero characters that are attempting to save the princess.
You must fight off your rivals by cleverly setting up traps. Either touch and drag or just tap to place minions and traps in your castle and effortlessly navigate floors. Varied type of enemies throw different challenges. So cleverly plan your step and proceed to survive.
The game includes the following interesting features:
- Features 45 challenging levels across 3 chapters.
- Ability to enhance minions and traps.
- Thwart against superheroes, knights and more.
- Ability to blend and stack traps for maximum effect.
- Extremely tough endless mode that throws extreme challenge.
- 20 Game Center achievements to collect.
- You can also compete with your buddies on leaderboards.
iOS users can download this new Castle Doombad game directly from the link given below. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS 4.0 or above firmware.
Castle Doombad download link for iOS ($2.99)