AfterLight, a top-notch photo-editing App has been updated every month after it was released in the month of November, 2012.
The same saga continues even this month and the App has received a major update that has brought in a new undo button that takes you one step back on you tap on the revert button that you find on the device’s screen.
A new improvement made to the App includes a camera timer that allows users to set a deal time of 3, 7 or 10 seconds to capture the image using device’s camera.
Improvements made to the AfterLight App:
- It provides a preview option whenever user tries to pluck a photo from the library
- The updated Film Pack comprises 3 different new textures and 4 latest frames
- With the new free Type pack, users can now get additional 36 new frames
- Frame’s colour can be changed from black to white-papers
- Every frames that comes with the App has a transparency slider
- Provides 15 adjustment tools that helps in making the image more beautiful
- Provides different cropping and transforming tools with 3 different presets
- With the App, users can even tag their masterwork or photos on Instagram
- Transform the photos via rotating tools and other horizontal flipping tools
The App is optimized for different iOS devices like iPhone and iPod Touch and users must pay $0.99 to download the App.