BBC has come up with a new mobile app! The company launches their own BBC Weather mobile app for iOS and Android users. This app allows users to keep the track of weather conditions directly from their mobile devices.
The app allows users to access detailed weather reports from the broadcaster’s data on the go. This is a great way to view weather conditions in order to plan your day! The app for iOS and Android includes the following features:
- Ability to search for locations or to use user’s current location.
- Detailed hourly forecasts for the next 48 hrs (only for UK locations).
- Look for the next 3 hourly details ( UK and International).
- When you tap on each hour, it displays a complete detail including humidity, pressure and visibility.
- Day overview with sunset and sunrise times and UV, with pollen count and pollution information (UK).
- View the most preferred locations by swiping vertically.
Additional to the above mentioned features, Android version brings 2 more exclusive features; ability to create a homescreen widget and NFC support. Currently these 2 features are not available for iOS users.