Behance, the iOS app of the renowned creative platform by the same name, has received a revamp with new iOS 7-inspired design, much-awaited iPad support, and few other notable enhancements.
Behance was launched in 2011 for iPhone and iPod touch via Apple App Store. And now the app has finally been optimized for iPad and iPad mini through the latest update. Alongside iPad support, the revamp also brings new design to bring the app in line with the visual style of iOS 7. The interface is now flat, simple, and almost white.
The update also includes the following features:
- You will now be able to develop new projects on your iDevice.
- WIP Publishing Updates – enhanced publishing flow and camera options.
- Upgraded notifications.
- Spruced up Project View – Enhanced loading of images and added support to share single images.
- You can now follow collections.
- Significant performance tweaks.
The updated version of Behance app for iOS is downloadable via the following link. The app works with devices that run on iOS 7.0 or above firmware.
Behance download link for iOS (free)