Tydlig, a unique calculator app that has been reimagined for Apple’s latest OS, has recently been revamped. The latest version of the app brings a plethora of enhancements, including support for undo and left handed mode.
In a nutshell, Tydlig is a fantastic calculator app that has been completely optimized for iOS 7. So it does feature a simple and nifty interface, and handful of impressive features. Some of these include cutting-edge calculation engine, dynamic graphing, responsive results, freeform canvas, and linked numbers.
The app was first unleashed on iPad in early December, and it was revamped with support for iPhone and iPod touch a week after its launch. And now, the app has been modernized with quite a few remarkable improvements, including undo option, left-handed mode, and so on.
Here’s the complete changelog of the latest version of the app:
- You will now be able to annotate numbers with text labels.
- Added support for over 30 new languages.
- Undo option.
- Features slider for any number.
- Discrete slider, switch it by clicking on the regular slider.
- Customizable text size.
- Support for left handed mode.
- Added sounds for key presses.
- Included an EE function.
- Enhanced scientific formatting heuristic.
- Multiple separators can be toggled on/off.
- Added support for decimal calculations with additional high precision for +, -, %, /, and partially for ^ and √.
- Polish and bug fixes.
iOS users can download the updated version of Tydlig app right from the link given below. The app is compatible with all the iDevices that run on iOS version 7.0 or above.
Tydlig download link for iOS (grab the update for free or pay $3.99 if downloading the app for the first time)