Collect, an iOS App released just before the Newyear has received a major update and this latest update made to the App introduce a new square-format export for the calendar.
The updated App will now allows the users to directly share the calendar and their favourite photos to Instagram, a photo sharing App that created record with 100 million active users per month.
The sharing menu of the App is now improved to support integration with Dropbox, Flickr and Instagram. The upgrade even covers high-resolution calendar of 2,448 pixels.
- Users can create different types of albums and calendars
- Users can instantly add date and caption their much loved photos
- Share the images with friends on Instagram
- Have an seamless connection to Dropbox and Flickr
- Tag all your photos and make use of the tags to categorize photos in different sections
- Choose an image from the camera roll or capture an image instantly with your device’s camera
- Easily search for desired photos by placing tags
- Send photos and calendar to Instagram
- Users can directly edit/delete the tags and move their much loved photos between the albums
The App is now optimized for iOS devices that run iOS 5.1 or later and to download the latest version of the Collect App, users must head to iTunes App store.