Coollris, a new media sharing App has been updated for its iOS users with enhanced discover feature to find images and it has even added for support Dropbox integration.
This App is currently used in more then 75 countries with installations over 3 million. The App is already integrated with few popular social networking sites like Facebook, Google+, Flickr, and, Instagram.
With the coollris App, users can capture photos through their device’s camera and pass it on to their friends and family members. The App users can add their favourite photos on the camera roll, Google Drive or save it on the Dropbox, so that other Coollris users can access or view these photos.
The photos available within the App can shared to any non-coollris user and users can initiate an one -to-one private chat or start a group conversation.
- Search for photos from multiple sources
- Connect your photos to various social sharing networks
- View photos of all your friends on Facebook, Instagram followers
- Share the photos to Facebook and save them on Google Drive or Dropbox
- Use Airplay mirroring to stream photos or videos from your device
- Supports unlimited photo uploads
- Adaptable with iPhone and iPad
- Organize the images in Google Drive using folder navigation
Every iOS users can grab this exceptional photo-sharing App by navigating through the LifeStyle category at iTunes App store.
Free download link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id294479487?mt=8