Digg, a popular social news sharing App has been updated to make reading stories bit more faster and easier. The update has added a new feature to the App that allows users to tap on any category and source links inserted within any story.
The upgraded version of the App adds a latest dark mode feature that allow users to read stories under low-light conditions. The Digg’s dark mode is perfectly suitable for individuals habituated to read books or stories at bed time.
- Read every story on a sleek and clean user interface
- Simply tap on any story to read it in detail
- Users can read their favourite stories on Digg and later share it with buddies on Facebook, Twitter
- Send the Digg stories to other users via email or text
- Provides full support to offline reading so that users can read stories without connecting to internet
- Saves all your favourite stories to reading list
- ‘Reading Sync’ feature will let you start reading from where you left the story
- ‘Paper boy’ feature enables users to automatically download the new stories
- Provides VoiceOver support to aid the blind individuals and visually impaired people in reading books
The App runs fine on all iOS devices and users interested in downloading this free App must visit iTunes App store.