The popular Dropbox powered text editor on iOS, Elements for Dropbox has just been updated to version 2.8 with a bunch of new features and bug fixes.
Like most iOS apps, this app has also been modernized for Apple’s latest OS. Now the app features a new interface that perfectly suits iOS 7. Alongside the cosmetic modifications, the app has also received a number of functional tweaks as well:
- Now the app offers support for MultiMarkdown functionality.
- Features a customization pack in-app purchase that allows you to seamlessly create a custom markdown CSS theme and personalize the app’s interface according to your taste.
- You will also be able to switch between auto-correction and auto-capitalization.
Furthermore, the update also includes the following bug fixes:
- Rectified an error with scrolling being possessed on iOS 7.
- Revamped to the new version of the TextExpander SDK.
- Other bug fixes.
The latest version of Elements for Dropbox is downloadable via the link given below. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS version 7.0 or above firmware.
Elements for Dropbox download link for iOS (grab the update for free or pay $4.99 if downloading for the first time)