Hop, the smart iOS app previously called as Ping that aims to reimagine your email, has unleashed a remarkable update. The revamp brings support for iPad alongside a slew of new features.
In a nutshell, Hop was first launched on iOS in October 2013. This app beautifully turns your standard emails into IM-like feed. The app is compatible with most of the prominent email providers like AOL, Yahoo, iCloud, and Gmail. It also serves as a message app. In contrast to the standard email, the app sorts your feeds by individual users or groups. Each of the streams are continuous, even if you carry out your conversation through email.
Alongside support for the iPad, the update also brings the following features:
- Unified inbox: Provides the ability to manage multiple email accounts from a single feed. The company says that this the most user-requested feature.
- You can now access and export photos and documents straightaway to Twitter, Dropbox, and Evernote.
- Ability to browse all your shared photos as well as documents with thumbnail preview.
- Now you can just swipe and hold to trash, archive, or mark messages for later.
- Now the ‘Recent Documents’ shows documents previews.
- Several other enhancements and bug fixes.
iOS users can download the universal version of Hop app from the link provided below. The app works with devices running on iOS version 5.0 or above.
Hop download link for iOS (free)