Etsy has launched a new iOS app called Sell on Etsy. As the name implies, this app is exclusively designed for Etsy’s sellers, which allows users to manage their account seamlessly on the go.
In a nutshell, sellers will be able to perform myriad tasks right on their iPhone, including things like managing orders, communicating with customers in real-time, know stats and create new listings.
Here’s the complete list of app’s features:
- Ability to manage your Etsy shop wherever or whenever you want.
- Includes a section called Shop Activity Feed, which allows you to track when a customer purchases your product, when you get feedback, when anyone favorites your product and so on.
- Ability to manage your orders.
- You can create, change and publish listings right from your mobile.
- Seamlessly communicate with your customers.
- Access your shop stats.
- Receive notifications when someone purchases one of your products.
iOS users can download Sell on Etsy app from the link provided below. The app is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch powered by iOS version 6.0 or above.
Sell on Etsy download link for iOS (free)