Eventbrite Inc, an event planning service provider has updated its App that runs on all iOS devices. The App has received a biggest update to increase its popularity by integrating with Facebook.
The latest update bring in a new discover view feature that gives a fresh look to the App’s layout along with improved search function. Users can now signin to their Facebook account to view the events that their friends are attending.
The new view layout of the App provides a detailed list of events that have been attended and other events that are popular among their friends. By considering user’s feed back, the company has introduced a new feature that depicts event tickets purchased by users within the App.
- Users can search for upcoming events
- Discover popular events happening within your proximity
- Users can register with the App to get tickets for specific events
- View the entire information related to upcoming events
- Grab your event-tickets through Eventbrite
- Share the events information with friends on Facebook
- Invite your Facebook friends to discover events collectively
- Use ‘Mix it Up’ feature to check out popular events happening around you
- Other improvements along with some bug fixes
The App is available in 8 different languages and to download the App for free, users must head to iTunes App store.