Evernote, a productivity iOS App has received an excellent update. This new updated brings in snippets for iPad, an enhanced PDF viewer, new formatting options and a Trunk section.
The Snippets included in the App provides you a quick way to look at your notes and users have to just pull down the Notes view option and tap on the list icon.
With this latest App, users can now easily scan their notes and skip to any month by using month scrubber present at the right edge of your iPad screen.
- Provides better PDF viewing experience
- Users can skip to an desired page in the PD file just by tapping on the page images present at the bottom of the file
- To search for required information in the PDF file, users have to just tap on the magnifying glass
- Users can view the files in landscape view
- By tapping on the rotate icon, user can lock the PDF file so that it doesn’t rotate whenever you turn the device.
- Users can even share notes with their close friends and colleagues at workplace
- Easily connect the Evernote App with other products present within your device
- Fixed various bugs and timeout issues
The latest updated Evernote App is available for free download at the iTunes App store.