Fantastical, the popular calendar app from Flexibits, has received an update with minor performance tweaks and a slew of significant bug fixes on both Mac and iOS platforms.
Earlier, Fantastical Mac users were only allowed to set a reminder with a due date. With the latest version, users will also be able to create a reminder with a due time as well. Setting a due time for a task in Reminders is as easy as a pie!
Moreover, the Mac update also brings the following bug fixes:
- Rectified an issue where errors would appear while using iCloud.
- Rectified an error where the app would appear partially offscreen while using multiple displays on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
- Rectified a problem where events sometimes wouldn’t update from Outlook.
- Fixed up a potential hang when creating events with invitees on Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.
In addition, the update also brings several other enhancements and fixes for better user experience.
Alongside Mac update, Flexibits has also updated its iOS version. Here’s the complete changelog of the latest iOS app:
- Upgraded location matching functionality as well as search results for event details and while creating location-based reminders.
- Included a new App Icon Badge option.
- Rectified an issue where AM/PM is incorrectly appearing in some places when using 24-hour time.
- Rectified a problem where invitees section is appearing too small on 4-inch screens.
- Several other enhancements and fixes.
Mac and iOS users can download the latest version of Fantastical app from the link given below. The Mac app is compatible with devices powered by OS X 10.6.6 or above firmware, while iOS version works with iDevices that run on iOS 7.0 or above.
Fantastical download link for Mac (users can grab the update for free or should pay $19.99 if downloading for the first time)
Fantastical download link for iOS (users can grab the update for free or should pay $2.99 if downloading for the first time)