Files App, a simple App that helps the iOS users to organize and access important documents by using their iPhone or iPad device.
On initial launch of files, users are requested to connect with some sources for creating file repositories. Users can implement different methods to create file repositories that includes adding files from their computer by connecting to either Wi-Fi or using USB cable.
Files that you add to the repositories can even comprise of images present in your device’s photo library. This simple App features batch editing options using which users can either delete, move share or archive multiple files at a time.
A bar present at the bottom of App will allow user to quickly jump to their desire file or page. The entire bar is expanded in to grid or horizontal time line for easy preview of files. Users can even adjust brightness, share, print and alter the background colour.
- Users can read PDF and MS-office files
- Users can stream music, shuffle tracks, create playlist and play music through Airplay
- Access files stored in Dropbox, Google Drive or Box
- Supports archiving in many formats
- Organize and manage files with simple gestures
- Drag and drop files from the user’s Mac or personal computer to Files App
To use the Files App, users can download it from iTunes App store for $0.99.