Gaana.com, the popular music streaming service in India has launched a new App that works fine on various platforms and phones such as iOS, Android, Blackberry and Nokia.
This music streaming App provides access to more than 1 million songs that includes all popular tracks from Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Tollywood, other regional music and private albums.
The home screen of the App welcomes you with a list of several music charts related to several languages such as US Top 20, Telugu Top 20 and kannada Top 15 etc. The ‘Songs’ tab on the home scree will enlist all popular tracks from the recent times and users can listen music tracks of more than 21 languages.
Features of Gaana.com App:
- Users can easily access the database that comprises of more than 1 million songs
- Users can check or tack the albums that their friends are listening
- MyZone, a special feature added to App from where you can view your recent history, create playlist and select albums based on your favourite artists
- Create a new radio station by adding songs that you listen
- One single tap on the App will enable users to share their favourite tracks or a playlist on Facebook, E-mail or Twitter.
The iOS version of the App is available at iTunes App store and visit Google play store for Android version of the music App.
Users can visit the official Gaana.com to download this free App on other platforms such as BlackBerry, Nokia and Samsung phones.
Free iOS version:https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/gaana/id585270521?mt=8
Free Android version:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gaana