Google Drive, an official iOS App that provides file storage and supports syncing service has received a new update that includes few new features.
With the updated version 1.3, users can take full advantage of the landscape mode to edit or annotate different documents and spreadsheets. This landscape mode makes the editing process bit more easier when compared to Google Drive’s portrait mode.
The most considerable improvement received with this update is quick loading of the Google Docs and offers enhanced support for quick editing.
Salient features of Google Drive App:
- Easily edit or create a new Google document or spreadsheets
- Supports sharing photos to friends and family members using the Google Drive
- Supports offline viewing
- Allows users to access the document from any location
- Files remain safe even in case of device damage
- Fixed few minor bugs
- Supports landscape editing of documents
Before this update, the App has received another update in the month of January that added abilities to upload multiple photos and videos at a time. It has even brought some significant improvements in editing the spreadsheets and presentations.
Google Drive, an universal iOS App is currently available at iTunes App store and users must navigate through Productivity category to grab this stunning App.