Google+, a social media platform developed by Google has launched its iOS Apps in mid of the year 2012. From today, the Google+ App can be downloaded by the iPhone and iPad users residing in 48 different countries.
Though Google+ has less user base when compared with Facebook, still it has wide chances to beat the Facebook’s new application, Graph Search.
- New iPad- optimized layout will make the App more appealing for it users
- Users can directly share photos of events
- Use mobile hangouts and video chat with 9 friend instantly
- Turn on the Instant upload button to Sync or transfer photos from iPhone or iPad device to Google+ private albums
- App users can confer with a friends or with all your friends in the circles at once using the messenger option
- Check out or tap on the ‘What’s Hot stream’ to view all popular posts for the day
- Checkout the Nearby stream option to track what people in you nearby location are saying
- Supports high-resolution images
Frank Petterson, a Google engineer has shared that App will be available in 48 countries for iPhone and iPad users via his own Goggle+ profile.
The new countries where iOS users can download the App includes Fiji, Nepal, Namibia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, Mongolia, Liberia, Gambia, Grenada, Bhutan, Bermuda, Barbados, Cayman Islands and 34 other countries.
Users can download the Google+ App from iTunes App store.
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/google+/id447119634?mt=8.