Just a few days ago, Google has introduced Chrome 29 on iOS. And today, the team has come up with the latest Chrome 30 for iOS users!
Firstly, the app has been redesigned with a new look and feature improvements for iOS 7 on iPhone, along with enhancements to full screen behavior specially on iPad.
Here’s the complete changelog of Chrome 30 for iOS:
- New look and feature upgrades for iOS version 7 on iPhone.
- Enhancements to fullscreen behavior specifically on iPad (available only for iOS 7).
- New Settings user interface.
- Maps and email links automatically launch Google Maps as well as Gmail apps (only if installed). You can also change the option in Settings.
- Security/stability enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
Chrome 30 is only compatible with iOS 6.0 or above. If you are still on iOS version 5, you won’t be able to update your past Chrome 29 to the latest version.
iOS users can download the latest Chrome 30 from Apple App Store for free.
Chrome 30 download link for iOS (free)