Halfbrick has integrated with Six Foot Kid to officially release the game Band Stars on iOS. It’s been available on Google+ and Chrome for a year.
This game encourages players to form a band, train up the team members and complete different challenging tasks. Head your way to the top of local, national, and global charts! This game is seems to be similar to Farmville. You will progress through different levels and earn points.
The game includes the following features:
- More than 200 unique challenges.
- Ability to compete with others for the top chart position and the most fans.
- You can combine varied genres and lyric styles in order to create chart topping hits.
- You can pull off insane solos to enhance your song points.
- Recruit, guide and train your band members.
- There are 50 band members to unlock, each has their own style and set of custom challenges.
- Earn enough coins to upgrade your gear.
- Ability to deck out your studio with arcade machines and hot tubs.
iOS users can download this new Band Stars game from the link given below. The app is available for free and works with devices running on iOS version 5.0 or above.
Band Stars download link for iOS (free)