Incredimail, an optimized email client for iOS users has received a new update. The update brings in few new features along with the some useful features. This updated Incredimail App supports different types of email accounts that includes Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud and AOL.
The App provides a unified inbox to store mails that you receive from multiple email accounts. With it’s incredible layout, the App allows its users to preview the message and different media content that these messages contain.
The update even adds the ability to shift or transfer messages between different folders created in the inbox. By switching to edit mode, users can now either move single message or group of messages from one folder to other folder.
The Incredimail App has now added support for personal signatures. With this latest update made to the App, users can use different signatures for all their email accounts.
- Supports editing multiple mails in an easy way
- Users can keep track of their current conversations with their friends
- Easily find-out a mail by entering the term in App’s search box
- Make use of email stationery collection to insert personal styles in your mails
- Few other tiny bug fixes and enhancements
Visit iTunes App store and search under productivity category to find the Incredimail updated App.