The simple handwriting app for iPad, Ink, has just got a major update, which brings a bunch of new features, together with significant bug fixes.
The current version brings a new tool called as ‘Fountain Pen’. Similar to its counterpart in the real world, the iPad version’s Fountain Pen generates beautiful handwriting.
Additionally, the app also offers support for Adonit Jot Touch and Pogo Connect bluetooth styluses, bringing shortcut actions and pressure sensitivity. In addition, the update also adds a ‘Writing Mode’ for handling palm rejection.
The update also brings the following features:
- Now you encounter Pages with more better size, providing the maximum space for your notes.
- Lines are much smoother and responsive to smaller movements.
- Several gestures have been made more responsive.
- Clearing a page can now be unaccomplished.
- The number of undos has been increased to 1000.
- Performance upgrades.
- Bug fixes.
iPad users can download the update for free, but if you are downloading the app for the first time, you need to pay $2.99. The app works only with iPad running iOS version 5.0 or above.
Ink download link for iPad ($2.99)