It is no secret that the iPad can be a great teaching tool and classroom companion, and its range of maths apps, both free and paid, makes it a perfect gadget for Math teachers. A lot of these apps are also aligned with Common Core Standards to make things even easier for Math teachers. These apps are perfect for teaching math at almost any level, whether elementary, high school or higher, in a fun and engaging manner. Ranging from calculators to graphs to textbooks, these apps can reduce a lot of complications.
Engage your pupils in the world of mathematics
- There are a number of math-based games and puzzles which make learning both fun and challenging, especially for younger children.
- There are drill and test apps for the basic fundamentals of maths as well as relatively higher concepts which will guide your pupils through difficult areas and increase fluency.
- There are Time Tables, Addition and Subtraction Tables as well as Logarithm Tables for higher maths, among other such tables.
- There top apps that employ animation and visual aids to engage your students and help them learn, as well as tailored apps for students with special needs.
- The best IOS apps that you can use to assign and evaluate worksheets and tests for your students, reducing the need for paper, apps that can help you create lesson plans, as well as apps with built in video conferencing for teaching from a distance and notebook apps which can let your students directly mail you their assignments.
Mathemagics – Mental Math Tricks
Calculator+ by xNeat – Math Equation Solver
Free Graphing Calculator
Math Drills Lite
Math Fact Master