Fitch Ratings, a subsidiary of Fitch group that offers credit opinions to subscribed users through its ratings and research has today launched an mobile App for iPad devices. This App is built to the satisfy the requirements of the investors, professionals and the App delivers content for users on the move.
Features of the Fitch mobile App:
- Users can scan the rating actions and get headlines from any place
- Save content for reference in the future and view them off-line at anytime
- Users can access the Fitch research portfolio available within the App
- Filter the entire content in App as per region and sector
- Read and view the commentary provided by the Fitch Wire about latest events
- watch videos that feature Fitch analysts sharing important information on the market events
Perter Jordan, the executive vice president of the global business management at Fitch rating has stated that “Fitch mobile App aids the marketers to access content of the company in offline mode and a series of enhancements will follow in the near future as to make the content accessible to all subscribers and non-subscribers of the Fitch Ratings”.
Fitch mobile App is available for free download at the official Apple’s App store and the iPad App comprises of both free content and subscriber content. To get complete information about the Fitch research subscription, navigate through its official site( www.fitchratings.com).