Speek, a brand new conference-call platform has launched an App for iPhone users to make free and visual conference call without using any phone number or Personal identification numbers.
Speek instead of using pins, call dial-in numbers and Kenny-G-esque waiting music provides the users with an unique URL on their name and it lets the users to send the link directly to others users to establish a conference call.
The new iPhone from Speek Inc has come up with few additional features that includes:
- Users can talk instantly with the people through a single-click
- Invite other people to conference call by sending them a text, email or send an calendar invite
- Know the caller who have joined the conference
- Identify the person who’s talking in the conference
- Shell out images to other callers when you make a conference call
- Users can mute the voices of other callers, add participants and remove participants from the conference-call
John Bracken, the CEO and co-founder of Speek has commented while releasing this new conference call App “ business on the move has become bit hectic as you don’t know the person talking on the call during a conference call and it is considered as the ineffective way to operate business. With this new App, users can now remove the friction of conference all and run a productive conference call when you are on a trip”.
To download the App, visit official iTunes Store or directly click on the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speek/id587362828?ls=1&mt=8.