Kobo books, a popular e-book seller for iOS devices gets updated. The new update includes several enhancements made to few sections of the existing App.
For novice users, the update delivers redesigned pages related to table of content and annotations. These redesigned pages can be viewed only on iOS devices.
The updated table of content page will offer a little more as it removes the traditional title and author style and replaces it by dotted lines separated by solid lines.
The new annotation page is a brief abstract of three pages used for separate fields like highlights, bookmarks and notes pages.
With the new updated App, users can now view the reading stats of individuals and the update makes community stats to get represented on book overview pages.
Features of the App:
- Users can share pages, notes with their friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Add interesting books to library either through email or DropBox account
- Personalize your reading experience by turning on nightime mode or reading in landscape or portrait mode.
- View the reading stats for every individual book available on the App
- By just single tap, users can get meanings for unfamiliar words by searching on Google.
With the new update, several minor bugs were fixed along with enhanced twitter integration.
To download this amazing e-book reading App, please visit iTunes App store.