The Lancashire Evening Post has introduced new Android tablet and iPad apps, which provide latest news for the entire day and also the newspapers’ electronic copies.
The apps which are currently available at Google Play, Amazon Appstore, Apple App Store, have been framed to provide the readers with a dynamic way to keep up to date whether they are at home or on the move. They feature complete videos, image galleries, and articles, and also provides the ability to browse through the entire paper editions or to download them for reading offline later.
The newspaper subscribers will have the access to their desired app throughout the subscription period. Readers can also subscribe the app at the app stores and will have free access for 30 days.
You can find out the apps at the app stores by searching for the Lancashire Evening Post. After the 30 day free trial access period, the print subscribers are provided with a unique subscription numbers to use the app.
Featuring 7 different channels, the Android tablet and iPad apps provides a varied content from the website lep.co.uk and LEP newspaper.
Types of channels:
- Business – consists of each and everything from restaurant reviews and cooking to holidays and fashion.
- Transport and traffic – it helps in traveling around the Lancashire.
- News – latest news from Lancashire and the surrounding area.
- Education – latest content from every school in Lancashire area.
- Sport – latest information on every sport including the Preston North End.
- Health – health news from around the region.
To subscribe the newspaper and to have free access to your preferred tablet apps, visit www.lep.co.uk/subscribe
Apps download link at App Store : https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/lep/id587799083?mt=8
Apps download link at Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pagesuite.lancashirepost