It has been almost a year that Microsoft’s SkyDrive App hasn’t received any update. On settling differences with the Apple Inc, the updated SkyDrive App has hit the iTunes App store.
The updated App now allows it’s iOS users to save and access multiple files through its cloud service. Few other enhancements made to the App includes ability to download the high resolution photos on to your iPhone or iPad devices. Users can make use of the advanced feature that enables them to open and upload files via other iOS Apps.
Features of the updated SkyDrive App:
- Users can access the entire content available on SkyDrive along with the files shared by other users
- View all recently opened documents
- Select multiple photos and videos to upload
- Share all your much-loved photos and important files by attaching a link in the email
- Users can move, delete or rename the folders
- Updated different icons related to App
- Supports accessing SkyDrive App via other iOS Apps
The updated version of the App has improved support for uploading files from other iOS Apps and added support to upload files from other Apps to SkyDrive.
SkyDrive, an universal App is now available at iTunes App store for free download and it can run in any of the iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPad Mini.