Milebug, a popular mile tracking App has got updated which adds high resolution graphics and fixes several bugs as requested by its existing customers.
The App aids the vehicle owners driving their vehicles for business or any other reason to receive reimbursement of tax or deduction in the amount of yearly tax. MileBug serves all those individuals ranging from small to large businesses and from realtor to direct consultants who need an annual mileage tax break.
By opening the application, users can select kilometres to measure instead of miles. From within the App, users can directly determine the custom rates for different categories that includes business, charity and other important categories.
- Users can track miles or kilometres for various business, charities and for medical using the GPS
- Users can track expense by creating their own categories
- Setup different types of vehicles and name them
- Users can easily edit, delete or reorder the presets
- By simple finger taps, users can preset the trip recording
- Clear trip recording when you wish to start a new trip
- Intuitive interface for easy navigation through the App
- Define date range of every report and email the HTML and CSV reports to other users
- View the tax amount deducted for each trip
MileBug 2.6.1 App is currently available worldwide at iTunes App store and users can search under Finance category to download the App.