The smart productivity app for creating snippets from webpages, NetSnips, has been revamped to version 3.0. The revamp brings a handful of new features that should delight hardcore NetSnips users.
NetSnips app was first launched for iPhone and iPod touch users in 2012, and it was revamped to version 2.0 in 2013 March with support for iPad. And now, the app has been modernized to version 3.0 with design tweaks.
Alongside new iOS 7 optimized interface, the latest version also includes support for Launch Center Pro and a handful of other improvements. Here’s the complete changelog of the latest version:
- Fresh and neat app icon and a brand-new app design.
- The parallel snipper updates are now based on the network speed and your device’s performance.
- Snippets are also updated on idle activity while viewing a web page in the full screen mode (this feature is available for iPhone 4s/iPad 2 or the newer ones).
- Support for Launch Center Pro along with custom actions.
- Added a good updating engine for composite web pages.
- When you exit full screen mode, snippets do not automatically reload and keep the previously visited web page open.
- Added memory usage optimizations.
- Several under-the-hood changes.
The latest version of NetSnips app is downloadable via the link given below. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS version 7.0 or above.
NetSnips download link for iOS (free)