The folks behind the Incredimail, the smart email client released for iPad last March, have rolled out the app to iPhone, iPod touch and Android tablet devices. In addition, the app has been renamed as Molto.
Molto (earlier known as Incredimail) was designed based on the idea to provide a fascinating ‘social feel’ to the users using email.
The iPad version has not been modified much when compared to its former version, while the iPhone and iPod touch version is a brand-new app, which brings the following features:
- A modernized inbox: Now the app mainly focuses on content, with a neat and refreshing feel.
- All Stars: All your frequent recipients are put together into this section for quickly viewing your recent conversations with them.
- Redesigned inbox: Now the inbox features Social, Personal, and All categories, similar to the Gmail inbox.
- Offers a full screen message view with a clean layout; move between your messages with a swipe.
- Provides the ability to reply without having to leave the messages; you will have a chat-like experience on mail.
While the Android tablet version offers the following key features:
- An elegantly designed inbox that’s been tailored for tablets. It’s easy to use and offers a better email experience.
- You can preview the content of your messages without opening. This helps you decide whether to read them later, now or never.
- View your messages in the full-screen mode, and just swipe to switch between them.
- There’s a Photo inbox that features your family and buddies images.
- Unified inbox: You can set up all of your accounts for handy access in one place.
iOS and Android users can download the new Molto app from the following links given below.
Molto download link for iOS (free)
Molto download link for Android tablets (free)