The social TV guide, NextGuide, has just received an update with iOS 7 redesign and the most-awaited iPhone support!
The app was initially launched on iPad last year, and is now available on iPhone and iPod Touch too. It blends live TV guide packages with trending streaming video services, including iTunes, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu Plus.
Now the latest version of the app sports a new UI, which has been optimized for iOS 7. Moreover, the update replaces the grid look of the iPad version with mosaic-style interface that better suits the dimensions of the iPhone.
The update also brings the following new features to iPhone:
- Receive push notifications for your favorite shows.
- Added an episode tracker that allows you to know which episode/season you are on.
- Fall TV show preview.
- Ability to view Season Premiers and New Shows this week.
- You can see what’s new on Streaming services.
- Offers one-click links to watch stuff on Netflix, Hulu Plus, iTunes and Amazon.
- Search for celebrities, sports teams, movies, shows and many.
- A universal watchlist and queue that makes it simple to track programs across multiple devices.
The latest version of NextGuide is downloadable via Apple App Store for free. The app works with devices running on iOS version 6.0 or above.
NextGuide download link for iOS (free)