Oggl, the anti-instagram app from Hipstamatic, has been revamped with the universal support alongside a bunch of other enhancements on iOS.
Now the app has been optimized for iPad and iPad mini in addition to iPhone and iPod touch. Interestingly, the app’s latest iPad version brings a greater photo density when browsing images.
Coming to the photo browsing, the update has added a new feature called SurfMode to the app, which displays a photo feed in the form of a slide show when your phone is rotated to sideways mode. Moreover, SurfMode arrives along with AirPlay support, allowing users to show off any of their desired feeds on Oggle to their Apple TV.
Moreover, the update also includes the following features:
- Added new Notifications Ticker which shows you details about the number of likes, reposts, and so on your photos get.
- Enhanced gear shopping functionality, with upgraded previews and suggested Favorite combos.
- Ability to view a live preview when picking a favorite to shoot with, or when editing your image and browsing your presets.
- Enhanced feed browsing experience, with speedy access to additional information about photos.
- Resolved an issue corresponding to login errors with Foursquare and Tumblr.
- Other bug fixes, UI tweaks, and performance upgrades.
iOS users can download the latest version of Oggl app from the following link. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS version 6.0 or above.
Oggl download link for iOS (free)