Path, a top rated social networking App has been upgraded to version 3.0. Surprisingly, the update brings three new features that makes the App bit more popular among the iOS users.
The App now embeds messaging feature that allows the users send messages privately to an individual or to a group of friends on social network.
It works similar to the Facebook messenger, where in you access the messaging option on path 3.0 by just tapping on the top-right button or by just swiping to right side on the screen.
The group messaging features is added to have more personal conversation among a group of friends and they can share text, voice, location, stickers, book, songs, photos and videos during the conversation.
Path 3.0 has drawn inspiration from top messaging App’s like kakaoTalk, Line and started allowing users to send handcrafted stickers to upcoming and established artists.
- Provides an in-shop for where in users can find new photo filters, handcrafted stickers
- Users can crosspost music, text, videos to friends on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
- Search or rediscover memories on path App by people, place, date etc
- Browse all your favourite moments in landscape mode
- Performance improvements and few bug fixes
The social networking App is available for free download at iTunes App store and users must browse through the social networking category in App store to trace-out the App.