PDF reader, an amazing file-management App that provides iPad users with a better PDF reading and annotation experience.
Unlike other PDF reading apps, this App has simple annotation function that demonstrates you how to use the App. By just tapping on the page, some essential functions like eraser, pencil, arrow and marker will get displayed. Users have to click on a tool to get more details about colours and line weight.
Users are provided with an option to export annotations that they have saved on the top of each file. Import any document, photo from other Applications like Dropbox. App users are allowed to attach multiple PDF files in a single mail.
The best feature of the App is providing support for synchronization using Dropbox and iCloud which helps the users to access files from any location. Apart from these, users can make use of the built-in camera to scan important documents, white boards and business cards etc.
- Users can view PDF files in text mode.
- Use your finger to underline, highlight and strike out text in the PDF file.
- Make use of the in-built browser to download forms, contracts and other vital documents.
- It Supports FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client.
- Provides ability to select all documents and files with single tap
- Supports wireless transfer of files via Wi-Fi.
Get the App for $ 4.99 by visiting iTunes App store.
Download link for iPad users:https://itunes.apple.com/app/id367816156.