The renowned EA-owned startup, PopCap has released the most awaited sequel to the successful action-strategy adventure game, Plant vs Zombies on iOS platform. Currently, this game is only available for the iOS users who live in New Zealand and Australia.
Other region people have to wait for some time. According to the company, the reason for launching the app in limited regions is to test all the new attributes and systems of the game. Originally, the game was scheduled to release on 18th July, across the globe.
This game has been rebuilt with new plant food, levels, zombies and power-ups. It also leverages more new technologies, including cloud saving, which allows you to save your game progress across multiple devices when online.
The major change in this new version is that it is available for free to play, but there is a bunch of in-app purchases available to buy.
- New plants and zombies with exciting puzzles.
- New plant food and power-ups that provides you a fresh gaming experience.
- New exciting levels.
- Collect keys to uncover new plants and puzzles.
- Collect coins to buy new power-ups and earn stars to get into new worlds.
- Get rewarded with several achievements and prizes for surviving long enough.
Download this exciting game if you are living in either New Zealand or Australia.