QuikIO, a popular file accessing App has been updated by introducing few “Quik” features. In January 2013, the App has gained a new feature named QuikSend and with this update, QuikBeam feature is introduced to the App.
The QuikBeam feature will allows its users to share files of large size in an easy way. With the QuikIO App, users can easily shell out the media content with their family member and friends using the App.
As QuikIO is not an cloud based solution, there is no restriction for the size of uploading files. It automatically converts your music , video files or images from PC or Mac and ensures that they are compatible with your iPhone or iPad device.
- Users can watch videos, stream music and access any document from their iPhone or iPad
- It supports automatic conversion of media format while playing videos
- Save media file on to iPhone to view them in offline mode
- Make use of ‘QuikSend’ option to share media files
- Experience ultimate and quick streaming without the router configuration
- Establish connection between your iPhone and PC via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
- Access the media library of your personal computer while you are at workplace or school etc
The App works 10 -20 times quicker than the existing file-sharing App’s and Users can download this QuikIO App by navigating through the iTunes App store.
To download it directly users can just tap on the link:https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id580764348?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4.