The official RealPlayer Cloud app for iOS has been revamped with a slew of performance enhancements, including upgraded device sharing connectivity to other devices.
RealPlayer Cloud, is a cloud service that enables users to store, stream, and share videos. You don’t have to worry about video formats as the app supports all popular formats, like XVID, MKV, MP4, DIVX, and AVI. And also thanks to the RealNetworks’ SurePlay technology, which can automatically adapts video according to your device’s screen size, bandwidth and type.
Here’s what’s new in the latest RealPlayer Cloud for iOS:
- Now the app features a faster load times for Facebook videos.
- Faster address book contact search while sharing.
- Rectified issues relevant to Facebook log in.
- Upgraded device sharing connectivity to other devices.
- Enhancements to stability.
The updated version of RealPlayer Cloud app is available in the Apple App Store for free. The app works with iDevices running iOS version 5.0 or above.
RealPlayer Cloud download link for iOS (free)