The smart location-bookmarking app on iOS, Rego has received a notable update that has bumped it to version 1.4. This latest version includes a handful of new features that should delight dedicated Rego users.
Though the latest version has not been optimized for the Apple’s latest OS, the revamp has added support for the most users’ requested feature: Collection sharing. With this feature, you will now be able to share as well as export complete collections of places, including each and every place’s notes and photo.
The company behind the app says that the latest version lets you share entire places with others, since Rego-formatted collections can be straightaway imported into another copy of the service. And, exported collections can be sent through email, or directly to other Apple device powered by iOS 7 and AirDrop, the company adds.
Here’s the complete changelog of the latest version:
- Ability to share and export complete collections of places, including each place’s key photo and notes.
- you can share/export in the original ‘Rego’ format for offline archiving of the places, or import into another copy of Rego.
- Added KML and GPX collection export formats.
- When you are deleting a collection, you will now be able to additionally delete all its places and images.
- Resolved an issue which caused saved image to have the .png extension, instead of the .jpg extension.
- A slew of small bug fixes.
The latest version of Rego for iOS is downloadable via the following link. The app is compatible with devices that run on iOS 6.1 or above firmware.
Rego download link for iOS (grab the update for free or pay $4.99 i downloading the app for the first time)