Serendip Inc, launches its first ever social music discovery engine on mobile and it helps out the users to connect with their friends who have similar music taste. The shared music will be directly added to the play-lists and users can share their best loved tunes with other users via “The sound of now”.
Users must initially sign-up using their Twitter account or Facebook and once you login , you can create a new user profile on Serendip.
The App will track your Facebook and twitter users who have already signed up with Serendip and on providing the information regarding your favourite artists, the App will automatically connect you to the similar minded music fans.
The App even taps video sharing sites like YouTube and Vevo to share delightful videos. Users can dive on to the profile of their existing friends and find the music track that they are listening to.
Features of the App:
- Users can listen or stream unlimited music from any place
- Discover people having same music tastes and follow them to play your favourite music
- Create and enjoy the personalized playlist that can be modified and updated according to your music taste
- Explore the play-lists and music profiles of all your friends
- Shell out your best loved tunes with 1000’s of existing users within the App
- Stream music and videos from popular sites like YouTube, SoundCloud and Vimeo etc.
To download this free music listening App, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/serendip-free-music-radio/id590507758?ls=1&mt=8.