Skitch, a popular screenshot editing App that works on iOS platform. The App has just received a new 2.5 update and with this update, the long waited PDF support is included to the App along with added support for sharing the images and inserting text, shapes to the images.
Users have to download the App to use the free 30-day’s trial to experience newly added PDF support and it enables the users to edit the PDF documents.
Features of the Skitch App:
- Make use of the images, text, stamps and arrows to submit any feedback regarding the project
- It support editing PDF documents and lest users to share any information within their team
- Supports quick image editing and allows users to crop, zoom or pixelate the portions of an image
- Assist users in capturing perfect screen shots of any webpage or a map
- Users have to simply drag the work to share it on any App that supports image sharing
- Users can share their masterwork either via email or connect to Evernote to view advanced sharing options
- Search for any information or text present in the Skitch Notes
The newly added PDF support include few add-ons:
- Summary – users can easily view the annotations that have been shared put by them
- Stamps – assists user in giving quick feedbacks
- Tips – help novice user to access all the helpful resources
It is currently available at iTunes App store and the free download link is given below.