Sky Go, an online TV streaming service has launched a latest App named Sky Go Extra that aids Sky customers in downloading the content and watch them in an offline mode. At present, the App is available for Sky customers in United Kingdom and Ireland.
The Sky Go Extra provides content from different channels that includes Sky 1, Sky Atlantic and other partner channels like Nickelodeon etc.
The App lets the Sky TV customers to download top rated TV shows and popular movies through Wi-Fi network and view them on four different devices.
Features of the Sky Go App:
- The on demand catalogue of the App includes more than 600 movies, 100’s of entertainment shows and kid’s shows.
- Users can watch 33 live TV channels based on the Subscription package type.
- Users can live stream all Sky sports channels and 11 different sky movies channels.
- Sky users can view eight kids channels that includes cartoon Network and Disney channel etc.
- Users can register for more than two devices like PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch and various Android powered smart-phones.
- User can watch the downloaded content on two devices at a time
- watch downloaded content at any place without Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection established.
The customers of Sky TV can now take the advantage of Sky Go Extra App with out any additional cost.
Get the iOS version of the App at iTunes App store and for downloading Android version, visit official Google play store.
Download iOS version:https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sky-go/id446086440?mt=8