Skype communications has launched its first ever Skype App for iPad users in the year 2011 and it has now updated the App by including several new features and fixing bugs associated with its previous version.
Microsoft has released and upgraded its Skype for iPad App. This latest version of the App provides users with an ability to add or transfer money to their accounts from within the App.
Existing features of the App:
- Meet with more than 250 million people by joining the Skype and find your friends instantly using Skype
- Enjoy voice calls and video calls for free of cost
- Message your friends on Skype by adding emoticons and even attach photos
- Make use of the little Skype Credit option to send SMS messages or communicate with friends on their mobile number
- Skype works fine on 3G devices , Wi-Fi enabled devices, tablet’s, PC’s and even smartphones
- Skype reconnects or redials a dropped contact number when you have a weak Wi-Fi connection or mobile network connection
- Add money to Skype account and call your dearest buddies on their mobile number
- Swipe to left side of the screen to view your recent conversations
- Other general bug fixes and one-to-one chat now appears in an organized way
World wide Skype users have to note that money adding facility is now available to users in 5 countries that includes United States, United Kingdom, France, Sweden and Estonia.
Download this Updated Skype App by opening the link https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id442012681?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4.